8 safety tips to protect your family
At Zone Interiors, we take the issue of your safety seriously. Here are some important safety tips to ensure you and your family reduce the risk of any unfortunate accidents. Please follow carefully and share this information with family and friends to promote the safe installation of all window furnishings.
- When installing your new blinds ensure you wear protective eyewear, especially when drilling.
- If you need to use a ladder, ensure it is secure and stable before use.
- Looped cords, looped beaded chains and other flexible looped devices are a strangulation hazard for young children. It is important to keep cords and chains out of reach of children.
- Ensure all looped cords or chains cannot form a loop of 220mm or longer at a height of less than 1600mm above the floor. All Zone Interiors ready-to-hang blinds include a tie-up cleat or other child safety device. See instructions in pack for more details.
- Follow installation instructions carefully to ensure your blind is fitted correctly, including the installation of the child safety device.
- Never use materials that can't support the weight of your blinds, such as double-sided tape or glue.
- Keep all warning labels and stickers on the product.
- Move cots and furniture away from window covering cords or chains.